Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thing #17, Week 7

Sandbox Wiki...

I posted in the sandbox and gave a link to my wiki that I mentioned in my last blog. It's great to give people a place to play and not worry about messing up any vital information. Even though edits can be recovered, those who are not too familiar might miss that point and stress - I know I would!!

I also looked at all the different ideas in the Cal Curriculum wiki for the different Web 2.0 tools. Such great ideas, I can't wait to start introducing them to my teachers and trying to get them incorporated into lessons. It is hard, though, to get teachers to try new things, especially at my site where our technology is at best "iffy". When you plan a class around technology only to find that the network is down again - it makes more enemies than friends needless to say.

No comments: