Monday, March 10, 2008

Thing #6, Week 3

Trading Card...

I'm back after a hectic end of the week and ever so busy weekend. I started playing with the mashups last week, looking at mappr and reading the entry on Wikipedia. I'm not sure that I completely understand at this point, but it is something that I will continue to browse.

I did create a trading card and found it to be very easy and kind of fun. I looked at a couple of the others on Flickr and used some ideas from others to create mine. I could totally see how these could be used by classes coming into the library and the kids enjoying creating cards of their own. Our senior language arts classes could create trading cards for the pilgrims in Canterbury Tales or biology classes could create cards for micro organisms. Lots of possibilites!

No comments: