Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Thing #20, Week 9

Youtube...

Due to my facination with Perez Hilton, I am pretty familiar with youtube. He is constantly embedding videos from youtube onto his blog. I really like youtube overall as far as how easy it is to navigate and find a video you might be looking for. I had never seen the library dominoes before or Conan, so both of those were fun to see as part of this Thing.

One thing that I do not like about youtube are the comments left by others. The vulgarity of some posters really detracts from the site. The youtube that I am including is a montage of scenes from the last season of Beverly Hills 90210. Fans and foes of the show have strong feelings about the characters and the things they post can be offensive. That's the problem with public sites I suppose is that you cannot control what others post - which is why sites like this are blocked in my district.

Enjoy scenes from the last season of Beverly Hills 90210 with "Semi-Charmed Life" by Third Eye Blind! :o)

1 comment:

IrmaPince said...

It is a shame that a few spoil things for the rest of us just because they can't be civil. Teacher Tube at least is still unblocked in my district.