Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thing #21, Week 9

Podcasts...

I have an ipod but have never had listened to a podcast on it, mainly because I didn't know how it worked. Come to find out, it's really easy! I do have itunes on my computer, and I learned how to move a podcast into my library. Very cool.

I looked around podcastalley.com the most. It had a podcast that I wanted to subscribe to, a daily devotional by the pastor at our church, but the link didn't work (or it may be my crazy firewall at work like before!). I also found a teen literacy tips podcast/blog that had some good information that I added to my reader. The best podcast I found was the coffee break Spanish, where once a week they send out a 15 minute lesson to help listeners learn conversation skills. I always tell myself that I want to learn more Spanish, so I added this podcast to my rss reader and I am going to try and catch up on the program - once I am all done with my Things!

http://podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=40291

Adios...

3 comments:

IrmaPince said...

Wow. Thanks for the tip on the Spanish podcast. That is now on my list too.

Library Lady said...

Keep going, Norco! You are almost there!

Paperback Princess said...

Hi nhs. I believe you posted a comment to my blog on March 10 and I wanted to thank you for your kind words. You have done a great job and you are almost at the end!