Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing #5, Week 3


Flickr.com


Flickr is something that I have been meaning to do more with but just have never gotten around to it. I love creating bulletin boards in the library - it soothes my inner scrapbooker - and had attended Heather Gruenthal's session at the conference last year on bulletin board ideas. She invited me to post some of my boards in her group on Flickr, but I never got around to it. Now I have a little more understanding of the site, I have an account, and I have pictures. There's no stopping me now!

I had a little trouble getting my pictures on Flickr yesterday due to the fact that our district won't allow us to upload images. So once I had time last night I posted some pictures of my bulletin boards, some of cool library art, and one of my kids.


Cool library art from a hotel in Sonoma. I wanted the artist's name, but the hotel didn't have the information anymore. :o(







My bulletin board for Read Across America Day. Although I'm in a high school, the kids took the Seuss books (borrowed from my kids) down nearly every day and read them.


The stuffed animals came from Kohl's and were a deal at $5 each!





My Kids: Kristen (3), Lauren (4), Allison (7), and Nathan (6)


2 comments:

Marie Slim said...

Your kids are so cute! Bet they keep you busy. Love your read across America display!!!

IrmaPince said...

Hands down the cutest kid picture I have ever seen. They are adorable.
Flickr is fun and a great way to share pictures of those cute kids with all your friends and relatives who live far away.